Spelunkingwithplato

Spelunking is the activity of Cave exploration, for those who have read The Republic you'll know what this means. For those who don't, don't worry about it, it was the only thing I could think of to name the site....Might change soon.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yes, a Post

Hey guys, I know it has been forever since I have posted but the internet stopped working at the apartement and I have not had time to get it fixed.

So, Calgary has been great and I have been enjoying my job. The firm is really awsome and there are some cool people who work there. I am really pleased and I don't think that I could have ended up at a better place.

The firm offered me an articling position and I have accepted it. I don't know what my future plans are beyond that year but its a great firm and having it on my CV is super huge. Besides the money is pretty good.

Besides that not much else is new. I am in Edmonton right now after having attended a francophone lawyers summit were I got to meet Bernard Lord!!!! Bernie seemed to be a nice guy but didn't take too kindly to the fact that I was not returning to NB after my studies. I forgot to tell him that any absence is likely temporary. Ah well.

I also got too see my friends band in flight safety in both Calgary and Edmonton which was awsome.

Alright I have to get ready to take the bus. Thanks for reading my Blog guys!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home