Spelunkingwithplato

Spelunking is the activity of Cave exploration, for those who have read The Republic you'll know what this means. For those who don't, don't worry about it, it was the only thing I could think of to name the site....Might change soon.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hey Crew

Hey guys, I have not posted in awhile. I have to admit I have been real busy with finishing up term. I have to admit I think things went fairly well overall except for my commercial law exam. That wasn't a pretty sight whatesoever. I will be pleased with a B-. My goal is to stay out of the C range in law school.

Anyways, besides that things are pretty good. I am currently in halifax trying to meet up with a number of firms. The strange thing is that I haven't heard back from them at all since I e-mailed them. It looks like they are really uninterested in me. Well whatever, I guess I wasn't really planning on working down here anyways. I will give them a call today to see what is up. I am not expecting much but anything would be good.

In the meantime I am going to try and have some fun in Halifax while I am here.

I can't think of much else to post about right now. I am currently working on a couple of projects including an intro textbook of the 'fundemental questions' of political philosophy that takes its guide fromt he 'grand' tradition and not liberalism. Second, I am also working on criticisms of liberalism. I am hoping to get some work done on these in the next couple of weeks.

Talk to you guys later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home