Spelunkingwithplato

Spelunking is the activity of Cave exploration, for those who have read The Republic you'll know what this means. For those who don't, don't worry about it, it was the only thing I could think of to name the site....Might change soon.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Update number whatever

Alright guys so I am back in London working on a paper I need to get done real soon but I feel like procrastinating.

So last week I spent a couple days in Toronto being interviewed by east coast and west coast firms.
To say the least things were crazy. I screwed things up and I schedualed the interviews about 15 minutes apart. The problem was, all the interviews were not taking place in the same building! So things were crazy I was running in between the buildings trying to make all my interviews on time. In one instance I almost got killed by this big huge dump truck trying to cross the street, i don't think the guy saw me at all.

So how did the interviews go? Well they went well, the east coast firms didn't seem terribly excited about meeting me while I got some positive feedback from the west coast firms. Looks like I might be heading out there to work for a while. But hey, that is what ever maritimer is doing anyways.

I wish I could offer more details but I gotta get back to the paper.

Peace

2 Comments:

At 8:51 a.m., Blogger Morgan said...

Hey Dan, I hope all the craziness settles down somewhat for you (unless you like it then...I hope it continues?)! Sounds like you are doing well (??) and I will see you at xmas (??) !!

 
At 8:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Morgan you will see me at xmas!!! I am super excited

D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home