Spelunkingwithplato

Spelunking is the activity of Cave exploration, for those who have read The Republic you'll know what this means. For those who don't, don't worry about it, it was the only thing I could think of to name the site....Might change soon.

Monday, August 07, 2006

My Car



Hey guys, I thought I would share with you the top ten things I like about my car.

10- In London, other owners that have similar vintage volvos wave to each other
9 - Drives Great on the highway
8-Huge Trunk
7-Great Online community
6-The Stereo sounds awsome
5-It was first owned by nuns
4-Reliable and easy to maintain.
3- The inside is simply immaculate. (No Cracks in the dash! You know how awsome this is JD)
2- It was made in the maritimes (See picture)
1- I honestly think these cars look awsome.

It was hard to limit it to ten actually, I guess safety should have been in there but I liked these others things more I guess. Strange, considering that is Volvo's most tauted attribute.

Cheers

2 Comments:

At 10:38 a.m., Blogger JD said...

WHOA! Sweet wheels on that ride! Pretty sharp stuff Dan-o.

I'm real proud of mine too. It looks a little rougher than yours though....

You left out another great thing about your car - lots of room in the back for all your women!

 
At 9:42 p.m., Blogger Morgan said...

Sweet ride, dan. PS Joel knows nothing of how many women fit in the back seat of Volvos.

I like #5 and #10 best. I am now part of the scooter community and get honks (mostly) and waves from other scooter-ers and even from big tough motercycle men sometimes. But my scooter never belonged to nuns...sigh. Unfortunate, I know.

It is also good to see you take your car on picnics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home