Spelunkingwithplato

Spelunking is the activity of Cave exploration, for those who have read The Republic you'll know what this means. For those who don't, don't worry about it, it was the only thing I could think of to name the site....Might change soon.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hey guys

Hey everybody, what's up.

Things are still going relativly well at law school ( don't you just love the fact that I cannot spell). The classes are intense and I am struggleing to keep up with everything. I am still sick, and the fatigue basically prevents me from doing anything after 8:00 at night. I am going to the hospital on the weekend for more tests.

I am feeling ambivalent about law school, but I think it is going to be a good degree to have. I must admit, from the outset, that I do not want to be a lawyer, at least not a corporate one. Talk about working bannana hours for little money. Sounds lick stupidity for me. These people are all screwed up. They somehow think that working alot of hours is a good thing, like a matter of pride or something. Sounds ridiculous to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home